jueves, 4 de agosto de 2016

New Evan Ellis article: China: Learning to do Business in Latin America


Dear Colleague:

I hope this email finds you well.  Although I just sent you an article several days ago, I am writing now to share with you my just published article on the challenges and perspectives of Chinese companies in learning to do business in Latin America.  The article is based on the subject-matter interviews that I conducted with Chinese scholars and businessmen during my trip to Beijing, China July 16-31.  The article is included with this email as a PDF format document, and is also available through the website of the online journal Econvue, which published it:

https://econvue.com/pulse/china-learning-do-business-latin-america

As always, thank you very much for your interest in my work, and to opportunity to continue in contact.

Respectfully

Evan Ellis

 Dr. R. Evan Ellis
Research Professor of Latin American Studies U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute
47 Ashburn Drive
Carlisle, PA 17013
Tel: (717) 245-4085
Cell: (703) 328-7770
Fax: (717) 245-3820